Are you looking for simple and proven strategies to get subscribers on your email list? Have you run out of fresh ideas to get new subscribers on your email list?
Email marketing is more effective in acquiring and retaining new customers than social media, and it has a significantly higher click-through rate than social media posts, which means more customers receive and read your content than they would if they came across your content on social media.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why you need to build an email list
- 11 ways to easily add new subscribers to your email list
- The stealth way to get someone on your email list without hesitation
- How to determine what offers encourage people to subscribe to your email list
Want to learn how your Sales and Marketing activities measure up?
Take this free assessment developed specifically to benchmark your Sales & Marketing performance and identify opportunities to grow your business.
This evaluation will show entrepreneurs, startups, and small businesses their blind spots and provide instant, actionable steps on how to grow fast.
– It's a completely free evaluation
– Results & report are 100% personalized to your business
– Receive your customized results instantly
Click here to take your assessment and get your scorecard today:
Michael Alos is the Founder of truDemand.
With over 18 years of experience in sales enablement, CRM, Marketing Automation, and sales & marketing strategy, Michael works hard to ensure that when your sales & marketing teams interact with a prospect or customer, each and every one of them has the skills, knowledge, and tools required to be successful.